Head Energy AS (“Head Energy”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy applies to the website www.headenergy.no and the business that the website describes. The policy (together with other documents referred to here) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information.
The website www.headenergy.recman.no (the «Portal») manages our recruitment activities, and describes how you can register in the system, apply for jobs and even receive job advertisements according to your preferences. The Portal, which is also available from www.headenergy.no, has its own Privacy Statement, which describes what personal information we collect from you, and how we process your personal information in connection with our recruitment activities.
In summary: The term «Head Energy AS» in this policy refers to all activities in Head Energy AS except for the recruitment business.
This Privacy Statement applies to all activities in Head Energy AS and includes all work and all activities performed by us in our own premises (including home offices), all our customers’ premises, and all other contexts and locations where we represent ourselves or represent our partners.
The privacy statement also includes all interaction with customers, prospects, partners, suppliers, and other stakeholders, regardless of method or the form of communication.
Head Energy AS only stores basic information about contact persons in the companies we are connected to. This information includes:
- Position in the Company
- E-mail / telephone used in the employment relationship
How we collect the data
The information is collected through professional contact with company representatives in these contexts:
- Contact in connection with B2B marketing and sales
- Companies that are our customers or suppliers
- Collaboration companies
- Participants in events under the auspices of Head Energy AS or others
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How we use your information
The purpose of this information is to maintain the business relationship, and to inform about products, services and offers to interested companies.
We run a separate subscription service where people can subscribe to push notifications when vacancies arise in Head Energy. The subscription is only linked to the person’s email address, and you can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored by, other Head Energy Group companies, our suppliers and their subcontractors, acting as data processors, outside your country of residence and located within EEA or in non-EEA European countries with Privacy Shield approved data processors. We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
To facilitate our efficient use of your data, and to provide you with the best services and/or opportunities we use suppliers. Then it is necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers and their subcontractors, contractors, and agents: We may engage or employ other companies and individuals located worldwide to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include administrative functions associated with our business activities. Such recipients will only have access to data required by them to perform their functions and are not permitted to use such data for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality and data privacy obligations.
- Where required by Law: we will share your data with government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
- In the event of business transactions (e.g., merge, acquisition, due diligence) we may need to disclose your data.
The rights of the data subjects
- Access to registered information, correction and deletion of data will be performed with a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Energy AS has no routines for profiling or automated processing of personal data
- We never disclose personal information to third parties without this being agreed in advance. (Note: Storing and Third Parties (above))
For further information pertaining to the usage of cookies on www.headenergy.no, please see our Cookie notice.
Duty of confidentiality
All employees of Head Energy AS are subject to a duty of confidentiality within the scope of this declaration.
Head Energy AS is the overall Data Controller for purposes of the applicable data protection legislation which is processing personal data both manually and by electronic means.
The General Manager / CEO has the overall responsibility for ensuring that the privacy of Head Energy AS at all times is implemented in accordance with the current regulations and in accordance with this policy.